December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Fresh Tea



Well This blog is coming a little late as Fresh Tea's birthday was before Christmas, not after. After much indecision I became a bit like a possum in headlights, so all I came up with, that I had time to do, was this.







With the assistance of MOTH The tin was located. (Ideal I thought to house some of Fresh Tea's Growing collection of Buttons) Then came Making the Fudge.

Anyone else (with good sense) would have used a recipe that was tried and tested. Not me. Fortunately it really was a fail safe recipe courtesy of Nigella Lawson. SO the Chocolate Pistachio Fudge turned out.


Now to the knitting. I have finished my sisters caplet. And although it was cast off before Christmas I am still looking for the perfect button or pin to complete it.

I can hear the havoc in the background peaking so best I go and be a good Mummy and supervise, negotiate, and most of all referee!!


1 comment:

Fresh Tea : said...

Love the tin, thanks KAH! And would you believe there is still fudge left.
All your knitting is looking fabulous, now to work on something for yourself!
Let me know if you need a partner in crime to go yarn hunting!